Palmers Education Website
Your Conduct on the Palmers Education Website Platform
By using the Palmers Education Website Platform you represent, warrant and covenant that you:
- shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose;
- are eighteen years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to use the Palmers Education Website Platform
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the services available on the Palmers Education Website Platform (the "Services") by any means other than through the interface that we provide, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means including, without limitation, use of scripts or web crawlers.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Palmers Education Website Platform or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services) or use any service to manipulate your CPU to gain distinct advantage on any of our programs.
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with us, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual, hateful or otherwise objectionable
- post spam links, and/or personal referral links in an aggressive, wanton or otherwise inappropriate fashion both on the Palmers Education Website Platform or on any other public site on the web
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person's view, in an otherwise offensive or objectionable manner
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Services, other users' computers or the access to or functionality of the Palmers Education Website Platform
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity)
- attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members
- improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to the Palmers Education Website Platform
- develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software programs or applications in violation of the applicable License Agreements
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any error, miscue or bug that gives an unintended advantage
- violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services
Termination of this Agreement
At any time, and in our sole discretion, we may terminate our legal agreement with you and deny you use of our Services if:
- you have breached any provision of these terms or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend, or are unable, to comply with the provisions of these terms; or
- we are required to do so by law – where, for example, the provision of our services to you is, or becomes, unlawful; or
- we are transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services; or
- the provision of the Services to you is, in our opinion, no longer commercially viable. If you violate the Terms, Palmers Education reserves the right in its sole discretion to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all accounts you have created using the Services. You agree that Palmers Education need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your account(s), but it may do so at any time.
Any account or accounts that are terminated shall be deemed null and void and any and all information relating to such account(s) shall revert to or become the sole property of Palmers Education, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Refuse Access and Changes
Palmers Education reserves the right to refuse access to the Services without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of the Terms. You agree that Palmers Education may discontinue the Services or change the content of the Services at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you, without liability.
Accounts that have not been logged into for six months or more are deemed inactive, null and void.
You acknowledge that the Palmers Education Website Platform has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by Palmers Education through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of Palmers Education. It is our policy to enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted under law. The logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Palmers Education Website Platform are the property of Palmers Education or third parties and cannot be used without the written permission of Palmers Education or the third party that owns the Marks. The Site is also protected as a collective work or compilation under international copyright and other foreign and domestic laws and treaties. Users are prohibited from using (except as expressly set forth herein), transferring, disposing of, modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, broadcasting, publicly performing, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, or creating derivative works of any content on the Palmers Education Website Platform for commercial or public purposes. Nothing contained herein shall be construed by implication, estoppel or otherwise as granting to the user an ownership interest in any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of Palmers Education or any third party.
Copyright Infringement Policy
Palmers Education respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard Palmers Education has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, in the first instance please contact Palmers Education by email at Richard@PalmersEducation.com
The Services may include various communication channels such as forums, communities or chat areas ("Communication Channels") designed to enable you to communicate with other users of the Services. Palmers Education has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so in its sole discretion and reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Channels and to remove any materials, at any time, with or without notice for any reason, at its sole discretion. Palmers Education may also terminate or suspend your access to any Communication Channels at any time, without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that chats, postings or materials posted by users on the Communication Channels are neither endorsed nor controlled by Palmers Education, and these communications should not be considered reviewed or approved by Palmers Education. Palmers Education will not under any circumstances by liable for any activity within the Communication Channels.
You agree that all your communications within the Communication Channels are public and you have no expectation of privacy regarding your use of the Communication Channels. Palmers Education is not responsible for information you choose to share on the Communication Channels, or for the actions of other users.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your sole risk. Subject to you rights under any Consumer Law referred to below and to the maximum extent permitted by law and unless restricted or prohibited by law, Palmers Education, its officers, managers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all guarantees, warranties and conditions, express or implied, in connection with the Services, the Palmers Education Website Platform and your use thereof including implied guarantees or warranties of title, merchantability or acceptable quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, accuracy, authority, completeness, usefulness, and timeliness. Subject to your rights under any Consumer Law referred to below and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Palmers Education makes no warranties, conditions or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Services or the content of any sites linked to the Services and assumes no liability or responsibility for
- any errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content,
- personal injury (including death) or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Services,
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein,
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services,
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party, and/or
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
Subject to your rights under any Consumer Law referred to below and to the maximum extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction, and unless restricted or prohibited by law, in no event will Palmers Education, its directors, managers, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, be liable to you or any third person for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Palmers Education Website Platform, the Services or other materials or content on, accessed through or downloaded from the Services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or any other legal theory, and whether or not Palmers Education has been advised of the possibility of these damages. You specifically acknowledge that Palmers Education shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Palmers Education and each of its directors, managers, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, action, cause of action, application, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with
- your use of and access to the Palmers Education Website Platform and the Services;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property or privacy right;
- any claim that one of your user submissions caused damage to a third party; or
- any content you post or share on or through the Service.
Palmers Education will not be liable for the termination of the Palmers Education Website Platform or programs on any account whatsoever in a member's favour at the time of termination.
Sometimes when you use our Services you may use a service or download a piece of software, or purchase goods, provided by another person or company. Your use of these other services, software or goods may be subject to separate terms between you and the company or person concerned. If so, these terms do not affect your legal relationship with these other companies or individuals
You agree that we are not responsible for the loss of monetary value of accounts, in the event there is any data or server error, computer and/or network system error or failure, criminal act, vandalism, cyber-attack or other event which make it commercially unreasonable for us to determine the value of any account or accounts.
All guarantees, conditions and warranties whether expressed or applied as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods and services supplied under the Palmers Education Website Platform, other than those implied or imposed by statute, are excluded to the extent permitted by law. All guarantees and warranties implied or imposed by statute are excluded to the extent expressly permitted by statute.
Any liability Palmers Education may have to a member under any such guarantees or warranties implied or imposed by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where Palmers Education is expressly permitted by statute to limit your remedy for a breach of that guarantee or warranty, to supplying or paying the cost of supplying, the goods (or equivalent goods) or services again or repairing or paying the cost of repairing the goods, at Palmers Education’s sole option.
1. becomes void or unenforceable for any reason; or
2. would be unfair under the applicable consumer law if applied or relied upon in a particular way,
The Palmers Education Website Platform is controlled, operated and administered by Palmers Education from its offices within Australia. Palmers Education makes no representation that materials on the Palmers Education Website Platform are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of Australia and access to them from territories where the contents or products available through the Palmers Education Website Platform are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Palmers Education Website Platform or export the content or products in violation of Australian export laws and regulations. If you access the Palmers Education Website Platform from a location outside of Australia, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Palmers Education's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
Latest Revision: October, 2013